Funeral Planning and Support Brochure
This brochure provides information and support to grieving families, and guides them through the actions that must be taken following a loved one’s death. It also contains a section where you can write down your last wishes in order to ease your family’s task following your death, and to help them fulfill your wishes.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Psychological Support Brochures
The following documents provide information on the grieving process and the transition period that follows the death of a loved one. These brochures are available upon request :
- Dealing with the death of a family member;
- Dealing with the death of a friend;
- Grief and the Holiday Season;
- Grief: getting through the first few days;
- Meaning and goal of a funeral ceremony;
- A man’s perception of death;
- Dealing with the death of a teenager;
- Dealing with the death of a spouse;
- Dealing with the death of a sibling;
- When tragedy strikes a whole community;
- Dealing with the death of a child.
Quebec Government Information
Despite the pain of losing a loved one, a certain number of administrative steps must nonetheless be taken as quickly as possible. In order to help you with this, the government of Quebec has created a Website where you will find the information on programs and services offered in the event a death.